Saturday, March 21, 2015

Gaeti final meeting.

I cannot believe this rich experience is coming to an end. It has been great attending this training institute and it is amazing how each day has been full of rich, fun-filled, and exciting learning experiences. As they say, "all good things must come to an end." I sure will miss the friendly folks at GAETI 2014. I will miss all the wonderful presenters. I will miss the fun-filled atmosphere at GAETI. But I also know that the memories will live on for ever and most importantly, that the knowledge gained and the diverse experiences we all shared, are going to make a positive impact in our students' lives as we change minds and impact 21st century lives within an educational arena characterized by mass mobility, global competitiveness, and rapid technological advancements. Once again, thanks GAETI 2014 and thanks Dr. Pamela Bracey for giving me this great opportunity.

No comments:

Post a Comment